Texala is seeking a driven, talented, and experienced marketing manager to drive the adoption and usage of the technologies in the developing department.This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing business and to drive significant value for customers building lean, innovative new technologies.The Marketing Manager will lead the digital marketing strategy of the company.You will be the primary resource in developing the strategy and executing digital marketing programs that align with the company’s growth objectives
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strategizing, Planning & Executing activities for all SEO / SEM / SMO / SMM / ORM / Apps marketing for B2B and B2C markets.
- Driving traffic to the website of potential customers looking for services, and devising strategies to drive conversion.
- Defining online advertising strategy and creation of multichannel advertising campaigns across Google SEM, Facebook for our services.
- The incumbent should supervise the marketing function and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals. Strong team handling experience is preferred.v
- Creating, managing, optimizing ad spend across these in a data-driven approach.
- Conversion of funnel optimization based on changes in AdWords, targeting, bidding, choice of the landing page, etc.
- Responsible for Optimizing web traffic and performance metrics like CTR, engagement, lead generation, conversion, site ranking, and open rates/opt-outs.
- Creating Email marketing strategies to drive higher ROI.
- Developing highly effective & creative demand generation initiatives.
- Oversee Website & Campaign Page Designs, Media and Social Content, E-commerce listings.
- Ensure content quality across paid and owned digital media channels in alignment with brand standards.
- Devise influencer strategies to cater to business/marketing/campaign goals.
- Work closely with the business team and align the digital media communication with brand communication.
- Report the effectiveness of the content in achieving the pre-decided goals.
- Manage editorial calendar to maintain publishing and distribution timelines.
- Use data and numbers to measure and understand user behavior and identify potential issues/opportunities.
- Report project progress and outcomes to clients on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Lead comprehensive technical site audits on desktop and mobile to identify gaps like Multiple Domains correct indexing, AMP pages best practices, page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc. and create recommendations. Also, drive the execution of the optimization plan to arrive at the desired outcome.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent for the US and India Market through marketing efforts like events, email campaigns, web pages, promotional material, PR, Media, and Social Media activities, etc.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing (Overall all facets of Marketing, Strong Digital Marketing and Brand Management experience Head – Marketing).
- MBA in Sales and Marketing from top B Schools (Prefered).
- An enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills.
- Strong Communication Proficiency (Written and Verbal).
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Strong understanding of page performance, webmaster tools, Page speed tools.
- Task orientation/ Go-getter attitude.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Ability to think out of the box.