Texala is looking for highly motivated & self-driven Java Architect who can learn quickly, grow with the company, and look forward to the challenge of delighting our customers and building our business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understands the business requirements of product.
- Converts them into technical architectures and end-to-end functional specifications.
- Explains the architectural concepts and the functional specifications to the development team.
- Acts as a technical expert/lead/arch for the implementation of the functional specification by coaching the delivery team.
- Responsible for providing optimum and overall solution for the requirement.
- Strong Database design and development experience.
- Product Based Experience is a must.
- Excellent Communication and documentation skills.
- Experience in the development of large scale Java applications.
- Experience with MS-SQL Server, NOSQL (MongoDB) and Oracle.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Strong Skill in Java with Hibernate, API development, an expert in the field, including J2EE technologies such as:
- Strong in Core java, J2Ee, JPA, JSP, Spring.
- XML related technologies.
- Application servers: Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat.
- Databases: MongoDB, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Development Tools: Apache Ant, Maven, Junit, Eclipse, Subversion,Jenkin, gradle, Unix, Sonar, review board.
- Should have knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Should have strong experience in JAVA, Spring (Core, Security, boot, MVC, Batch, AOP, Data JPA, Data Rest), Hibernate, JAX-RS, Database Design and Development, Mobile (iOS and Android) & Web Development.
- Expertise in designing and developing Micro-services on java-based or ReactJS platform.
- Hands-on experience with cloud native architectures, Docker, kubernetesor Marathon.