We are looking for engineers who are passionate about code craftsmanship, quality deliverables and agile development. You will design and build using modern web stack like React JS using redux and framework agonistic design system. You would also play an important role in contributing towards frontend architecture and building best practices.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must be able to work independently and under minimal supervision.Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js.
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of webcapable devices and browsers.
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers.
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with specification of ECMAScript.
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (eg. Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic react is plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and HTML/CSS.
- Experience with code versioning tool such as GIT, SVN, Bitbucket.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.