Texala is looking for Senior Graphic Designer to join our team.
The graphic designer’s day-to-day role and purpose will involve creation and design output of material across web design, print and digital, monitoring the use of images and graphic content in accordance with brand guidelines.
Should have 8-10 years of experience in designing web pages/website designs, graphics, collaterals, logos etc. Advanced design sense and mastery of illustration, typography, color, conceptual graphic design, and layout creation.
Should be Fluent in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver and ability to create superior, original designs for the Web.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design promotional graphics for website, social media, e-blasts, sales literature & presentations, tradeshow materials, and digital/online banner ads.
- Collaborate with Social Media & Content Manager to ensure graphics support social media initiatives and online strategic direction.
Work in collaboration with colleagues across different departments. Suggest new ways of improving the quality of designs and other project issues.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat and e-Pub licensed software.
Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of the website.
- A graphic designer must be creative to come up with new ideas and innovative designs. An essential part of design is having a strong visual eye for good design.
- Plan and execute the presentation of arrangements in graphic form or in detailed scale models.
- Should be proficient in Figma, Axure, Adobe XD. Design Principles, material design, Web UI, Mobile app interface, content management etc
- 7-10 years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
- IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Good knowledge of InDesign or Illustrator, plus photo-editing software such as PhotoShop.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and training skills.
- Detailed oriented, creative and innovative.