Texala is looking for a Software Developer to produce and implement functional software solutions. Candidate must be able to work independently work with little supervision.
Goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Proven experience of at least 6 years as a Software Developer
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in handling ReactJS project
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Vue.JS etc.
- Proficient in REST/SOAP API and CRUD Operation
- Experience with NodeJS/ExpressJS and MongoDB/Mongoos (Object data Modelling) In-depth knowledge of MongoDB/Mongoos
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude and ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BE in Computer Science or a related degree
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- We offer flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our managers and employees to make choices that fit their lifestyles. Salary is based on experience and includes a complete benefits package.
- Ideas are heard, and challenges are embraced at Texala. Working here requires commitment, energy, flexibility & a healthy dose of creativity.
- The trade-off for you to be working with us is that you will not have dull days. You will have fun while learning new skills & operating in a creative environment with healthy and supportive co-workers with unmatchable financial and professional rewards of a lifetime.
- We offer competitive benefits to help our employees stay healthy, meet their financial goals, protect their incomes and their families, and balance the demands of work and personal life.
- Bonuses based on individual performance
- Top of line medical benefits, health insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Paid vacations.
- Freedom for Innovation and ideas.
- A personal development plan to help you (and us) grow.
- A fun and light work environment with serious responsibilities
- We require pre-employment background and drug screening.