Texala is looking for a talented Lead UX to join our developing team. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life and help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must be able to work independently and under minimal supervision.Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Independent team player -The ability to make things happen with limited direction. Excellent proactive attitude, take-charge personality and “can-do” demeanor.
- Perform research and Relentless desire to learn and leverage the latest Web technologies.
- Detail-oriented –You must be highly organized to be an excellent Information Architect.
- Possess problem-solving skills, an investigative mentality and a proactive nature.
- Be committed to delivering solutions on time and current trends.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Mastery of the Interactive Development Process –Thorough knowledge and experience planning, documenting and leading interactive projects (web and mobile app).
- A Designer’s Eye –Must be able to translate complex concepts and interactions into visually coherent wireframes or prototypes. This is a strongly creative position.
- Passion–Strong affinity for the digital lifestyle and zealous drive to make interactive technology better for real people.
- Strong proficiency/expertise in: Photoshop or Interactive Prototyping Tools.
- Client Interaction: An outgoing personality and ability to interact excellently with clients.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as an Information Architect or related user experience position.
- Demonstrable experience with information architecture for websites and apps.