Are you interested in working in a fun, professional, and creative environment where your intellect, creativity & ingenuity are valued? If yes, then welcome to Texala, where ideas are heard, challenges embraced and everyone on the team brings a unique skill and perspective to bring the most out of what we do. Our digital content team is currently seeking a Graphic Designer with video editing capabilities who will help promote our efforts by creating graphics, content that engages our user base, and editing short videos on a weekly basis.
This is an in-office, full-time position based in Phoenix, AZ. We offer a competitive salary, complete benefits package and opportunity for growth and advancement. If you have a desire to be part of a world-class team, showcase your skills and get the most out of every working day, we welcome you to apply for the position and look forward to hearing from you. Serious candidates only please.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design visual content for digital applications and platforms that are on-brand, reinforces our status and reputation, and is appropriate for our target audience.
- Edit and assist in video production for use on social media platforms.
- Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavors and events.
- Work autonomously and develop high-quality concepts with minimal instruction.
- Manage timelines and prioritization of workload, and know when to ask for direction.
- Assist team in developing and executing plans.
- Provide technical support for design- and video-related efforts.
- Maintain organized content files, help to organize and archive existing video and graphics files.
- Bachelors Degree in graphic design, multimedia, video production, or demonstrated success in relevant professional fields.
- Minimum 3 years related professional experience in a production environment.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Light Room and Photoshop).
Compensation / Benefits
We offer flexible, competitive benefits and compensation packages that allow our employees to make choices that fit their lifestyles. Salary is based on experience and includes a complete benefits package (including health insurance, PTO, wellness programs etc).
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume and few examples of their work (including strategies and tactics used to accomplish your goals) to hr[at]texala.net.
Please use “Graphics Designer/ Video Editor” as the subject line for your email. We review applications on a rolling basis.