Greetings from Texala !!!
Texala presents an excellent opportunity for Full Stack Java Developer!
You should be comfortable with application coding based on design and specifications, and also be comfortable working with application protocols such as JSON RPC, SOAP, and REST. The candidate must be a top-notch Java developer committed to becoming an integral part of and fostering growth within our development team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with the architects and development lead, documents and develops best practices for the development, and deployment of applications, and works with members to foster growth within the team
- Develop user interface components and implement them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Predicts application development requirements based on changes in the underlying architecture
- Individual contributor (IC), determines hardware/software systems requirements and leads systems hardware/software design. Analyses designs, programs, debugs, supports, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs
- Partners with the IT Architect during the initial stages of the project/solution to ensure the accuracy of business cases and that the solution will meet the business need
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
- 5+ years of Java development experience, ideally as an individual contributor
- High-level skills in Java, (preferably Java 1.8 – knows to write lambda expression, understands functions, etc.), using the microservice architecture and frameworks such as Spring, Spring boot, spring JDBC, Spring test (Junit and Mockito), spring security, of Java
- Experience interfacing with back-end applications using Kafka, Redis, SOAP, RESTFUL services, and JSON
- Ability to develop functional, technical, and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, system performance, and standards)
- Demonstrates deep expertise in specific coding concepts and/or languages, especially around modern application architectures
- Experience with web applications that use responsive design to better support mobile browsers
- Experience in highly-secured online environments that use n-tier designs and extensive firewalling to enhance security
- Experience partnering with others to solve problems quickly and efficiently
Compensation / Benefits
- Bonuses based on individual performance
- Top-of-line medical benefits, health insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Paid sick time
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Paid vacations.
- Freedom for Innovation and ideas
- A five-star accommodation for bachelor
- A personal development plan to help you (and us) grow.
- A fun and light work environment with serious responsibilities
- We require pre-employment background and drug screening
- Profile Shortlisting
- Online Aptitude/Technical Evaluation
- Technical Interview
- HR/Management Round
Send your resume, with the most recent examples of the work you accomplished including strategies and tactics you used to accomplish your goals at
Email your Resume to email@example.com
Contact Number: +91-9380002600