You should be comfortable with application coding based on design and specifications, and also be comfortable working with application protocols such as JSON RPC, SOAP, and REST. The candidate must be a top-notch Java developer committed to becoming an integral part of and fostering growth within our development team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with the architects and development lead, documents and develops best practices for development, and deployment of applications, and works with members to foster growth within the team.
- Develop user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Predicts application development requirements based on changes in underlying architecture
- Individual contributor (IC), determines hardware/software systems requirements and leads systems hardware/software design. Analyses designs, programs, debugs, supports, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Partners with the IT Architect during the initial stages of the project/solution to ensure the accuracy of business cases and that the solution will meet the business need.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of Java development experience, ideally as an individual contributor.
- High level skills in Java, (preferably java 1.8 – knows to write lambda expression, understands functions etc), using the micro service architecture and frameworks such as Spring, Spring boot, spring JDBC, Spring test (Junit and mockito), spring security, of Java
- Experience interfacing with back-end applications using Kafka, Redis, SOAP, RESTFUL services, and JSON.
- Ability to develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, system performance and standards)
- Demonstrates deep expertise in specific coding concepts and/or languages, especially around modern application architectures.
- Experience with web applications that use responsive design to better support mobile browsers.
- Experience in highly-secured online environments that use n-tier designs and extensive fire walling to enhance security.
- Experience partnering with others to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- We offer flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our managers and employees to make choices that fit their lifestyles. Salary is based on experience and includes a complete benefits package.
- Ideas are heard, and challenges are embraced at Texala. Working here requires commitment, energy, flexibility & a healthy dose of creativity.
- The trade-off for you to be working with us is that you will not have dull days. You will have fun while learning new skills & operating in a creative environment with healthy and supportive co-workers with unmatchable financial and professional rewards of a lifetime.
- We offer competitive benefits to help our employees stay healthy, meet their financial goals, protect their incomes and their families, and balance the demands of work and personal life.
- Bonuses based on individual performance
- Top of line medical benefits, health insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Paid sick time
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Paid vacations.
- Freedom for Innovation and ideas.
- A personal development plan to help you (and us) grow.
- A fun and light work environment with serious responsibilities
- We require pre-employment background and drug screening.