React JS Developer
Embark on an exciting journey with us and open the door to limitless opportunities for career growth and
Greetings from Texala !!!
Texala presents an excellent opportunity for React JS Developer
We are looking for a Senior React JS Developer to design and implement efficient software solutions. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
The goal is to create high-quality software that meets both user requirements and business objectives.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
Technical Skills Required:
- Proven experience of at least 6 years as a Software Developer
- Minimum 3 Years experience in handling ReactJS project
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Vue.JS, etc.
- Proficient in REST/SOAP API and CRUD Operation
- Experience with NodeJS/ExpressJS and MongoDB/Mongoose (Object data Modelling) In-depth knowledge of MongoDB/Mongoose
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude and ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BE in Computer Science or a related degree
Compensation / Benefits
- Bonuses based on individual performance
- Top-of-line medical benefits, health insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Paid sick time
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Paid vacations.
- Freedom for Innovation and ideas.
- A five-star accommodation for bachelor
- A personal development plan to help you (and us) grow.
- A fun and light work environment with serious responsibilities
- We require pre-employment background and drug screening.
- Profile Shortlisting
- Online Aptitude/Technical Evaluation
- Technical Interview
- HR/Management Round
Send your resume, with the most recent examples of the work you accomplished including strategies and tactics you used to accomplish your goals at
Email your Resume to email@example.com
Contact Person: Deepak Bhardwaj
Contact Number: +91-9380002600
DROP US A LINE
Collaborate Now For an Enduring Experience
102 S 28th St, Phoenix, AZ 85034, United States
Office No. 202, 2nd Floor, World Trade Center, Kharadi Pune 411014